Tirupati Marriage Package
Tirupati Marriage Package Cost, Online Booking, Cheap and Best
Marriage Hall Location: 1 – 2 Km from the Main temple.
Marriage Hall allotment Timings: 3:00 pm – 3:00 pm. Extra hours not allowed.
Accommodation: 2 rooms for Bride and Groom each. Additional rooms on extra payment.
Tirupati Marriage Package Includes
- Marriage Hall Rent.
- Lighting Decoration
- Seating Arrangement
- Food arrangements: Evening Snacks, Welcome Drink, Dinner, Breakfast and Lunch (Extra Cost).
- Mandapam decoration.
- Pooja Samagari.
- Two Purohits.
- Marriage requirements: Plates, Glasses etc.
- Catering Services.
- Water Supply.
- Melam (Nadaswaram)
- Name Boards.
- Please note that Orchestra and Light music not allowed in Tirumala.
- Marriage Halls are Non-Ac only.
For Tirupati Marriage Package Enquiry, Please call @ +91 93 93 93 9150
Tirumala Marriage Eligibility
- Only Arranged marriages are performed at Tirumala.
- Both Groom and Bride must be Hindus.
- Parents must present from both sides.
- Original Photo ID cards are mandatory from Bride and Groom Parents.
- Both Bride and Groom must carry Original 10th Class Certificate and Aadhaar Cards.
- In the case of parents absence, Relatives can perform the marriage by producing Late certificates.
- The bride must be 18 years and above.
- The groom must be 21 years and above.
- Love Marriages from Different religion is not permitted.
- It can be performed after Marriage at SMC Registration office.
- Please carry Original ID proofs to register your marriage before leaving Tirumala.
- Marriage Certificate will be issued there itself.
- For Post registration, please get the marriage slip from Mantap Manager which can be used at your native.
- Marriage Registration Cost: Rs.500 (Not sure).
Tirupati Marriage Package Booking
- Photocopy of the certificates and ID proof required.
- Partial payment to block the Mandapam.
- Cancellation/ Postpone/ Pre-pone is not available as it is trust based Marriage Halls.
- 3 months advance booking is advisable as halls are limited.
Reference Link: details