Tirupati Marriage Halls Booking Cost, Timings, Availability, Location
|Hall Name||Hall Timings||Hall Charges/ day|
|Padmavathi Kalyana Mandapam – I||3:00 pm -3:00 pm||Rs.7670|
|Padmavathi Kalyana Mandapam – II||3:00 pm -3:00 pm||Rs.7670|
|Padmavathi Kalyana Mandapam – III||3:00 pm -3:00 pm||Rs.7670|
|Srinivasa Kalyana Mandapam – I||3:00 pm -3:00 pm||Rs.6490|
|Srinivasa Kalyana Mandapam – II||3:00 pm -3:00 pm||Rs.6490|
|Srinivasa Kalyana Mandapam – III||3:00 pm -3:00 pm||Rs.7670|
|Srinivasa Kalyana Mandapam – IV||3:00 pm -3:00 pm||Rs.7670|
|Tholappa Garden – II||3:00 pm -3:00 pm||Rs.4130|
|Tholappa Garden – III||3:00 pm -3:00 pm||Rs.4130|
|Tholappa Garden – IV||3:00 pm -3:00 pm||Rs.4130|
The above-mentioned might differ and is subjected to TTD admin.
Tirupati Marriage Halls Booking
- The Bride must be 18 years and above
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Both Bride and Groom must be Hindus.
- Only arranged marriages are allowed at these halls.
- Bride’s Aadhaar Card, Groom’s Aadhaar Card required
- Bride and Groom parents Aadhaar Card required.
- Parents must present at the time of marriage.
- Relatives can perform the marriage in case of parents absence which is allowed on submitting Valid documents.
- Hall manager has all the rights to cancel the booking if found irrelevant.
- Cancellation/ Postpone/ Prepone is not available for the bookings.
For Tirupati Marriage Halls Booking, Please call @ 93 93 93 9150
Marriage Registration Procedure
- A receipt will be issued by the Hall manager which is after marriage.
- This valid receipt can be used for registration in any place.
- Bride, Groom and Parents Aadhaar Cards, Marriage Invitation card, 10th Class Certificate, Two Marriage Photos required.
- The certificate will be issued on the same day.
Tirupati Marriage Package
- Hall Decoration
- Reception stage decoration
- Pooja materials
- Purohit’s – 2 No.s
- Catering Services – Snacks, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
- Seating Arrangement, Cleaning and Serving Staff.
Reference Link: details