Tirumala marriage services, Marriage Packages, Contact number
|1||Catering Services – Lunch, Evening Snacks, Dinner, Breakfast|
|2||Marriage Hall decoration|
|6||Reception Stage decoration|
|7||Wedding Cards printing|
|9||Marriage Pooja items|
|10||Garlands and flower decoration|
|11||Ac and Non-Ac rooms for the family and relatives|
|16||Video and Photography|
End to End marriage services will be provided.
Tirumala marriage services
- Hall allotment Timings: 3:00 pm – 3:00 pm for 24 hours.
- Room allotment: 2 Rooms for Bride and Groom Family Each
- Advance booking required for Additional Rooms.
- Aadhar Card/ 10th Class Certificate required from Bride and Groom and their Parents for Hall Booking.
- 90 days advance booking facility is available for the hall booking.
- Darshan is not included in the Marriage Package.
- Only Arranged Marriages are performed in Tirumala.
- Both Groom and Bride must be Hindus.
- Bride Age must be 18 years and above.
- Groom Age must be 21 years and above.
- One must show their Original ID proofs at the time of Hall allotment.
- Marriage Registration is available in Tirumala SMC Cottage.
- Hall Cost Varies from Rs.24,000 to Rs.85,000 (may not be exact)
- Hall Capacity: 25 members – 500 members.
- Hall Location: Beside Main Temple and Other Gogarbham Dam.
- Online Booking is not available for the Marriage Hall Booking.
For Tirumala Marriage Services and Details, Please WhatsApp or call @ +91 701 303 3309
Reference Link: details