Tirumala Private Marriage Halls List, Cost, Booking procedure.
|S.No||Marriage Hall||Location||Hall Capacity|
|1||Kanchi Mutt||Beside the Main temple||50 – 400 Pax|
|2||Karnataka Bhavan||Beside the Main temple||50 – 75 Pax|
|3||Srirangam Mutt||Near Gogarbham dam||50 Pax|
|4||Vanamali Mutt||Near Gogarbham Dam||50 – 150 Pax|
|6||Parakala Mutt||Near Ring Road||50 – 100 Pax|
|7||Sringeri Sarada Peetam||Near Gogarbham Dam||250 – 400 Pax|
|8||Sringeri Mutt||Beside the Main temple||100 – 250 Pax|
|9||Gubba Choultry||Near Papavinasanam Road||250 – 500 Pax|
|10||Hampi Mutt||Near Gogarbham Dam||250 – 400 Pax|
|11||Hathiram Ji Mutt||Near Main temple||50 – 100 Pax|
|12||Vyasaraja Mutt||Near S.V.Museum||100 – 200 Pax|
|13||Vykanasa Ashram||North Mada Street||100 – 200 Pax|
For Tirumala Private Marriage Halls, Please call @ +91 8500085151
Marriage Hall Standard Timings: 3:00 pm – 3:00 pm. 24 hours. Exceeding 24 hours stay will be charged for the next day.
Tirumala Private Marriage Halls Booking
- Original Aadhaar Card and 10th Class Certificate required from Bride and Groom.
- Parents Aadhaar Card or Relatives (In case of Parents absence) is required from both sides.
- Both Groom and Bride Should be Hindus.
- Only arranged marriages are performed in Tirumala.
- Hall booking is available from 1 day to 365 days.
- Darshan is not part of the Marriage Package.
- Marriage Package includes Hall Rent, Lighting Decoration, Marriage Pooja Samagri, Seating Arrangement, Food arrangements, Electricity Charges, Water Supply Charges, Cleaning and Serving Charges, Rooms Cost, Nadaswaram, Purohit, Mandapam, Garlands etc.
- Both Bride and Groom must be Majors.
Marriage Registration Procedure
- A receipt will be issued from the Trust which can be used for Marriage Registration.
- Registration Office Address: SMC, Tirumala.
- The certificate will be issued on the same day
- Original documents and Parents presence required for the registration.
Reference Link: details