Tirupati Divya Darshan Time Today, Waiting Time in Tirumala Q Line
Divya Darshan Dress Code: Any Decent outfit
Darshan Reporting: VQC II, Tirumala
Ticket cost: Free tickets
Age limit: No ticket required for children under 12 years
Divya Darshan Token Counter Timings
|Counter Name||Counter Timings|
|Alipiri Mettu||24 hours ie. 12:00 am to 12:00 am|
|Srivari Mettu||6:00 am to 5:00 pm|
Divya Darshan Tokens Quota Limit
|Counter Name||Daily Quota|
Thee tickets will be issued only for the devotees who reach Tirumala by steps path.
Tirupati Divya Darshan Waiting Time Today
|Day||Expected Waiting Time|
|Monday||7 to 8 hours|
|Tuesday||4 to 5 hours|
|Wednesday||4 to 5 hours|
|Thursaday||6 to 7 hours|
|Friday||7 to 8 hours|
|Saturday||12 to 14 hours|
|Sunday||12 to 14 hours|
Usually, During Vaikunta Ekadasi days, Devasthanam will close Divya Darshan Token counters for 4 to 5 days.
Tirupati Temple Divya Darshan Timings
|Day||Divya Darshan Timings|
|Monday||9:00 am to 12:00 am|
|Tuesday||8:30 am to 12:00 am|
|Wednesday||8:30 am to 12:00 am|
|Thursday||9:00 am to 12:00 am|
|Friday||9:45 am to 12:00 am|
|Saturday||9:30 am to 12:00 am|
|Sunday||9:30 am to 12:00 am|
Divya Darshan Token Booking Procedure
- At Alipiri Mettu, Divya Darshan counter is located at 100th step which will be stamped again in the middle of the path.
- Divya Darshan token counter is located at 1200th step for Srivari Mettu path.
- Please note that there is no online booking for Divya Darshan tokens. These tokens can be availed only at the counter.
- Divya Darshan Tokens will be issued for the following day Darshan.
- Divya Darshan counters may be closed on Special days such as Annual Garuda Vahana Seva, Rathasapthami day, Vaikunta Ekadasi, Vaikunta Dwadasi, English New year etc.
- Tokens will be closed even during Peak hours i.e. when the crowd limit reaches high.
- Darshan time will be printed on the Divya Darshan token.
- The devotee have to report at VQC II as per the time slot mentioned in the ticket.
- These tickets are non-transferable as they are issued using biometric system.
- Only Two counters are available for Divya Darshan tickets. Please make sure to reach little early so that the devotee can have Darshan as planned.
- The crowd will be high on Long weekends, Festival days, Friday, Saturday and Sunday’s.
- During Normal days, Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s will be less crowded.
- Photo ID proof is mandatory for Divya Darshan Tokens
- Free Milk and other Prasadam will be offered to the devotees who are waiting in the compartments