Tirupati Darshan Package from Hospet, Cost, Online Booking
Mandatory Darshan Dress Code:
Gents: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Ladies: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
Hospet Tirupati Darshan package is operated Daily
Tirupati Darshan Package from Hospet
- Ac Sleeper Bus depart from Hospet at 5:30 pm
- It is 10 hours 30 mins to 11 hours 15 mins journey time to Tirupati
- Arrive at Tirupati by 4:00 am
- Fresh up and Breakfast arrangements will be made
- Board RTC bus to Tirumala
- Journey to Tirumala takes about 45 mins.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for boarding bus and darshan
- On arrival at Tirumala, Tour Guide will assist devotees on the hair offering
- Darshan reporting between 10:00 am to 10:30 am
- After Darshan completion, Tour Guide will assist devotees on the Laddu Prasadam Counter purchase
- After purchasing Laddu Prasadam, board return bus to Tirupati
- On arrival at Tirupati, Lunch will be served to the devotees
- Visit Sri Padmavathi Devi Temple in Tiruchanur (Free or Sheegra Darshan on their own)
- Bus departs to Hospet around 6:30 pm
- Arrival at Hospet around 7:00 am
- Tour service Ends
Tirupati Darshan Package Cost from Hospet
|10 years and above||Rs.3550|
|5 to 10 years||Rs.3250|
|Under 5 years||Free Darshan|
The above-mentioned charges might differ from the actual.
Tour Package Inclusions
- To and Fro Travel charges
- Sheegra Darshan Ticket
- Fresh up
- Breakfast and Lunch
- Tour Guide charges
- RTC Bus charges
For more details, Please call @ 85000 85151
Expected Darshan Duration: 1 hour 30 mins to 2 hours 30 mins during weekdays. 2 to 3 hours on weekends and 3 to 4 hours on special days.
The devotee must carry Valid Photo ID proof such as Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter ID/ Driving License. Dress code applies for the child 10 years and above.