Tirupati Darshan Guide Charges, Online Booking, Contact number
Tirupati Darshan Guide Tips
- Quick Darshan tickets available for online booking,
- One can have Darshan in 2 hours with Sheegra Darshan Tickets.
- For Free Darshan, Waiting time varies from 6 hours – 24 hours. It depends on the crowd.
- Unlimited Free Darshan tickets will be issued at Tirupati Darshan Counters.
- It is made easy that Darshan slot will be printed on the tickets so devotees not required to wait.
- For Devotees who plan their Darshan by walk can avail limited tickets.
- Daily 20,000 tickets will be issued along the walking path.
- Darshan waiting time will be 6 – 12 hours.
- Please note that children under 12 years don’t need tickets.
Speical Darshan Assistance
- Senior Citizens, Physically Challenged and Patients (Heart, Cancer and other major illness) can avail Darshan daily at 10:00 am and 3:00 pm.
- Children under 12 months can have Darshan at free of cost from 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm.
- Children under 5 years can have a special darshan twice in a month thru Supadam on special days.
- NRIs, Donors, Defense personnel can have Quick Darshan thru Supadam between 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm.
- For Physically Challenged, Wheelchair allowed till Mahadwaram entrance. From there, it is by Srivari Sevaks assistance or Relatives support.
- All Arjitha Seva tickets include Srivari Seva followed by Darshan so separate Darshan ticket not required.
- Only Married couples can participate in Kalyanotsavam Seva.
- Daily 20 Kalyanam tickets reserved for newly married couples.
- Unmarried daughter under 18 years allowed for Kalyanotsavam along with parents.
- Traditional dress code mandatory for Seva tickets.
Tirupati Darshan Guide Booking
- Support provided on booking Darshan Packages.
- No charges to be paid to the Tourism Guide.
- Only Balaji Darshan Guide Service is offered.
For more details on Tirupati Darshan Guide, Please call @ 85000 85151
Reference Link: details