Tirupati current booking details, Contact number, Procedure
|Rs.300 Darshan||8:00 am – 5:00 pm||Srinivasam complex|
|Sarva Darshan||24 hours||Bus station |
|Alipiri Mettu |
|12:00 am – 11:59 pm||Alipiri Mettu |
|Srivari Mettu |
|6:00 am – 4:30 pm||Srivari Mettu |
|Vishnu Nivasam||6:00 am – 10:00 pm||Opp. Railway station|
|Srinvasam complex||6:00 am – 10:00 pm||Opp. Bus station|
|Madhavam Guest House||6:00 am – 10:00 pm||Opp. Bus station|
Tirupati Current Booking Counters
|CRO office||6:00 am- 10:00 pm||Opp. Balaji Bus station|
|Padmavathi Guest House||6:00 am – 10:00 pm||5 mins walk from SMC|
|Kousthubham||6:00 am – 5:00 pm||Near Tirumala Bypass|
Rooms are subjected to availability. Waiting time will be 4 – 6 hours due to crowd.
Recommendation letter required for room allotment at Padmavathi Guesthouse and Kousthubham.
Darshan Ticket Booking Procedure
Limited Darshan tickets will be issued thru bio-metric system.
One ticket one person will be issued on checking Valid Photo ID.
Darshan Ticket Cost: Rs.300 per person. 2 Small Laddus will be provided after having Darshan at Prasadam counters.
Current Booking Quota: 400 per day (approx)
Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
Room Allotment Procedure
- Rooms not allotted for a single person.
- Room not allotted for unmarried couples.
- Room not allotted for Brother and Sister as well.
- The room may not be allotted for Two Ladies at young age.
- Valid Photo ID required for room allotment.
- Room allotment depends on crowd status. Usual waiting time: 3 – 6 hours.
- Recommendation letters will be served based on the priority.
- One day Room rent to be paid at the counter at the time of allotment.
- Caution deposit not required.
- Without a recommendation letter, the waiting time might be 1 – 8 hours.
Reference Link: details