Tirupati Break Darshan Ticket Cost, Booking, Duration
Break Darshan Types: L1 Protocol, L1 Recommendation Letter, L2 Employees, L2 Recommendation Letter and L3 Recommendation Letter
Ticket Cost: Rs.500 per person.
No.of Tickets Issued per day: 2500 – 3000
Children under 12 years don’t need Darshan tickets.
One must Carry Original Photo ID card for Darshan.
Valid Photo ID Card: Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Passport/ Ration Card/ Voter ID.
Mandatory Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree.
Recommendation letter Darshan is not available on Fri, Sat and Sun.
Break Darshan will be cancelled on special days.
L1 Line: 6:00 am – 6:30 am
L2 Line: 7:00 am – 7:30 am
L3 Line: 7:30 am – 8:00 am
Tirupati Break Darshan Ticket Benefits
|L1 Break||L2 Break||L3 Break|
|Aarti, Theerth, Satagopuram Blessings|
|Darshan from Close distance||Darshan from Close distance||Darshan from close distance|
|Sabera entry available|
|No.of Tickets: 200 – 500 (Max)||No.of Tickets: 1000 – 1500||No.Of Tickets: 1500 – 2000|
|Dwajasthambham Entry||Dwajasthambham entry available for TTD employees|
VIP Darshan Order
- L1 VVIPs: Under this category Ministers, MLAs, MPs, Officials, Celebrities etc fall under this category.
- L1 Recommendation letter: Under this category, Letters from Supreme and High Court Judges, Governor, Minister etc.
- L2 VIPs: Group 1 officials, Recommendation letters from Ministers, Judges etc falls under this category
- L2 Employees: TTD employees, State Government deputation TTD Employees, Dependents.
- L3 Recommendation: Recommendation letters required for this category.
Please note that Recommendation letters not accepted for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Only Protocol officials and Politicians can have Darshan along with their families.
Reference Link: details