Tirupati Break Darshan Ticket Cost, Booking, Duration
Break Darshan Types: L1 Protocol, L1 Recommendation Letter, L2 Employees, L2 Recommendation Letter and L3 Recommendation Letter
Ticket Cost: Rs.500 per person.
No.of Tickets Issued per day: 2500 – 3000
Children under 12 years don’t need Darshan tickets.
One must Carry Original Photo ID card for Darshan.
Valid Photo ID Card: Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Passport/ Ration Card/ Voter ID.
Mandatory Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree.
Recommendation letter Darshan is not available on Fri, Sat and Sun.
Break Darshan will be cancelled on special days.
L1 Line: 6:00 am – 6:30 am
L2 Line: 7:00 am – 7:30 am
L3 Line: 7:30 am – 8:00 am
Tirupati Break Darshan Ticket Benefits
|L1 Break||L2 Break||L3 Break|
|Aarti, Theerth, Satagopuram Blessings|
|Darshan from Close distance||Darshan from Close distance||Darshan from a close distance|
|Sabera entry available|
|No.of Tickets: 200 – 500 (Max)||No.of Tickets: 1000 – 1500||No.Of Tickets: 1500 – 2000|
|Dwajasthambham Entry||Dwajasthambham entry available for TTD employees|
VIP Darshan Order
- L1 VVIPs: Under this category Ministers, MLAs, MPs, Officials, Celebrities etc fall under this category.
- L1 Recommendation letter: Under this category, Letters from Supreme and High Court Judges, Governor, Minister etc.
- L2 VIPs: Group 1 officials, Recommendation letters from Ministers, Judges etc falls under this category
- L2 Employees: TTD employees, State Government deputation TTD Employees, Dependents.
- L3 Recommendation: Recommendation letters required for this category.
Please note that Recommendation letters not accepted for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Only Protocol officials and Politicians can have Darshan along with their families.