Tirumala Suprabhata Seva Description, Timings, Procedure
Reporting Time: 2:00 am
Reporting Place: Vaikuntam I entrance.
Devotees start assembling at Bangaru Vakili by 2:30 am.
Seva Timings: 3:00 am to 3:30 am
Darshan: 3:30 am to 4:30 am
Dress Code: Men must remove shirt and Vest during Seva. The devotee can wear Shirt and Vest while having Darshan.
Female devotees are allowed to wear Saree/ Chudidhar with Dupatta
Tirumala Suprabhata Seva
Suprabhatham is the first Seva of the day. The half-hour ritual awakens the Lord Sri Venkateswara from His Celestial Sleep with hymns that include ‘Kausalya Supraja Rama’ Stotram, Sri Venkatesha Prapapthi and Sri Venkatesha Mangalam, and other hymns.
During Tirumala Suprabhata Seva, Navanitha Harathi is done to the Lord Sri Venkateswara and a mixture of cow’s milk, butter and sugar are offered. It is performed in the ‘Sayana Mandapam’ of the Lord. Children below ten years are not allowed for Suprabhata Seva.
After Suprabhata Seva ritual, the ‘Bangaru Vakili’ is opened. During Dhanurmasam, instead of Suprabhatham, ‘Andal Thiruppavai’ is recited to awaken the Lord Venkateswara. The Theertha that is stored in the vessels at night is distributed to the devotees. It is believed that Brahma and the other Celestials worship the Lord at night and this Theertha belongs to that worship.
Tirumala Suprabhata Seva Ticket Booking
- Lucky dip quota will be released for online enrollment on 1st Friday at 10:00 am.
- 7000 to 9000 tickets will be released for online enrollment
- Lucky dip booking for 50 tickets is available at Tirumala CRO office.
- Current booking is available at TTD e-Darshan ticket counters. 90 days of advance booking is available.
- Recommendation letter booking is available for these Seva tickets.
- Letter to be submitted a day in advance at JEO Camp office before 12 pm.
Please leave your comment on Tirumala Suprabhata Seva, we will get back to your queries at the earliest.