Tiruchendur Golden Chariot
Tiruchendur Golden Chariot (Thanga Ratham), Timings, Charges, Online Booking
Timings: 5:30 pm. Daily.
Reporting time: 3:00 pm
During Margazhi Time: Timings: 4:00 pm
No.Of persons allowed: 4 per ticket
Ticket Cost: Rs.2500
Required ID proof at the of Booking: Aadhar Card/ Voter Id/ Pan Card/ Driving License/ Passport/ Ration Card.
Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half saree.
The devotees will be pulling the Golden Chariot during the procession. The processional deities will be seated inside the chariot during the Seva.
Tiruchendur Golden Chariot Booking
- One must carry room booking receipt on the Pooja date.
- Ticket Cancellation or Postpone is not available.
- Tickets can be booked minimum 4 days to maximum 30 days in advance.
- One must carry Carry Valid Photo ID proof which is used while booking.
- Online Booking details
- The above-mentioned room rates might change.
- 24 tickets are available for online booking in a day.