Tiruchendur Thangaratham Timings, Cost and Booking procedure
Thanga Ther Timings: 5:30 pm
Reporting Time: 4:00 pm
No.Of persons allowed per ticket: 4
Ticket Cost: Rs.2000.
The Golden Chariot is performed daily.
Dress Code: Men must remove Shirt and Vest while pulling the chariot. Men to wear Dhoti. The upper cloth is allowed.
Tiruchendur Golden Chariot
The deity will be taken out on a procession with his consorts Srivalli and Devasena. The devotees are allowed to pull the Chariot. The procession runs for 30 to 45 mins and the deity returns to the Mantap. Later, devotees are allowed to have Darshan thru Special Entrance.
Tiruchendur Thangaratham Booking
- Booking available from 3 days in advance to 45 days.
- Valid Photo Id proof is mandatory for Golden chariot booking.
- One must carry ID proof to participate in the Seva
- Ticket printout required for the entry.
- Cancellation is not available for the Thanga Ther tickets.
Best Time to visit Tiruchendur: Sep to Jun 1st week.
How to reach Tiruchendur Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Tuticorin which is 39 Km away.
- The nearest railway station is at Tiruchendur which is 6 Km away.
- Tiruchendur is well connected with all other major stations.
- The direct bus is available from all parts of Tamil Nadu to the temple.