Tiruchendur temple marriage hall Cost, Booking, Location, Contact
Kalyana Mandapam List
|Marriage Hall Name||Cost||Mandapam |
|Sashti Virutha Mandapam||Rs.2500||4:00 pm – 4:00 pm||200 -300|
|Skanda Vel Shasti Mandapam||Rs.3500||4:00 pm – 4:00 pm||500|
|Govind Mal Kalyana |
|Rs.4500||4:00 pm – 4:00 pm||500|
Tiruchendur temple marriage hall details
|Marriage Hall |
|Cooking facility||Hall Location|
|Sashti Virutha |
|Kitchen available||Gopuram Right side|
|Skand Vel Shasti |
|Kitchen available||Gopuram Left side|
|Govind Mal |
|Kitchen not available. |
Only catering allowed
|Gopuram Left Side|
Tiruchendur temple marriage hall Booking Procedure
- Bride, Groom, Bride Parents, Groom Parents Aadhar Cards Photocopies required for booking.
- 120 Advance booking available for these Mandapams.
- Hindu and Arranged marriages are allowed at these Mandapams.
- The bride must be 18 years and above.
- The groom must be 21 years and above.
- Hall booking receipt required for the hall allotment
- For inter-caste marriages, Parents presence required for the hall booking.
- VRO certificate stating acceptance from both sides parents required for inter-caste marriages.
- Current charges and Cleaning charges to be paid extra.
- Catering, Decoration, Pooja articles, Purohit to be arranged separately.
Marriage Registration Procedure
- A receipt will be issued by the hall manager after marriage.
- This receipt to be submitted at the Registration office along with other documents.
- Marriage Hall Receipt, Bride Aadhar Card, Groom Aadhar Card, Bride Parents Aadhar Card, Groom parents Aadhar Card, 10th Classmark list, Passport copy (if available), Two Passport Size Photos, Marriage invitation Original and Photocopies required.
- Marriage registration office not available at Tiruchendur temple.