Tiruchendur Abhishekam Timings, Cost, Procedure
Ticket Cost: Rs.1500
Timings: 6:00 am, 7:00 am, 10:00 am, 6:00 pm and 7:00 pm.
Abhishekam is performed Daily.
Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half saree
No.Of persons allowed: 2
The devotees are allowed to sit in the Sanctum Sanctorum during Abhishekam. The Jewels will be removed for the deity before the Abhishekam. The priest will be performing the Abhishekam with Milk, Curd, Honey, Panchamrutham during this time. Water will be poured in intervals. After Abhishekam, the deity will be decorated with Jewels again. The devotees are allowed to have Darshan after Abhishekam. Abhishekam will be performed for 15 – 20 mins. Complete pooja runs for 30 mins.
Tiruchendur Abhishekam Online
- 2 tickets are available for online booking.
- Valid Photo ID details required at the time of booking the ticket.
- Valid Photo IDs: Aadhar Card / Voter Id/ Pan Card/ Driving License.
- The devotee must report 3 hours in advance with the ticket printout.
- One must carry the Valid Photo ID proof at the time of reporting.
- Tickets can be booked 4 days in advance to 30 days. Online Booking details
Reference Link: Temple History