Thirunageswaram Raghu Temple Pooja and procedure. Performing abhisheka with milk during Rahu Kalam will clear all the blockages for marriage, children, job, business, career growth in your life. When milk is poured on Raghu Idol, the milk turns blue when it flows thru the idol and again turns white when it flows out of the Idol and this can be seen clearly with our naked eyes. Temple priest says that, If you have Dosham then the colour will be changed.
Thirunageswaram Raghu Temple Pooja Timings
|Sunday||9:30 am||11:30 am||4:30 pm – 6:30 pm||–|
|Monday||7:30 am – 9 am||11:30 am||–||5:30 pm|
|Tuesday||9:30 am||11:30 am||3:00 pm -4:30 pm||5:30 pm|
|Wednesday||9:30 am||11:30 am||–||5:30 pm|
|Thursday||9:30 am||11:30 am||1:30 pm -3:00 pm||5:30 pm|
|Friday||10:30 am -12:30 pm||–||5:30 pm|
|Saturday||9:30 am -10:30 am||11:3o am||–||5:30 pm|
In this temple, Sri Raghu is seen here in human form with His consorts Sri Nagavalli and Sri Naga Kanni
Special pooja and Homam will be performed whenever there is a switch from Raghu Planetary position to next planetary position and this event occurs once in 18 months. During this event, Raghu will be taken out in a procession on Sesha Vahanam.
Thirunageswaram Temple Timings
- Morning Hours: 6 am – 12:45 pm
- Evening Hours: 4 pm – 8:30 pm
Thirunageswaram Raghu Temple Pooja Tickets
Tickets will be issued only at the counter, to perform pooja during Rahu Kalam time, please be there at the temple 45 mins in advance.
How to reach Thirunageswaram Temple?
- The direct bus is available from Kumbakonam to Karaikal, the temple is 7 km from Kumbakonam
- The railway station is available at Thirunageswaram, only passengers will stop here. Passenger Trains are Tambaram – Kumbakona and Kumbakonam – Mayiladuthurai.
- Kumbakonam is a well-connected railway station with all parts of South India
- Next nearest station is at Tiruvidaimarudur which is 5 km from Thirunageswaram
- Tiruchirapalli is the nearest domestic airport which is 109 km away.