Thirunageswaram Raghu Pooja Timings, Ticket cost, Online booking
|S.No||Fee Details||Ticket Cost|
|1||Normal Entrance Milk Abishegam||Rs.100|
|2||Raahu Bhagawan Milk Abishegam (Via Post)||Rs.100|
|3||Kattalai Milk Abishegam (For 12 Months)||Rs.1200|
|4||Kattalai Archana (For 12 Months)||Rs.400|
|5||Special Milk Abishegam for 1 Person||Rs,250|
|6||Special Milk Abishegam for 2 Persons||Rs.500|
|7||Anadhanam for 1 day||Rs.2000|
|8||Permanant Anadanam Order||Rs.25000|
|9||Homam (Raghu Shanti Pooja)||Rs.2000|
How to reach Thirunageswaram Temple?
- Direct bus is available from Kumbakonam to Karaikal, temple is 7 km from Kumbakonam
- The railway station is available at Thirunageswaram, only passengers will stop here. Passenger Trains are Tambaram – Kumbakonam and Kumbakonam – Mayiladuthurai.
- Kumbakonam is well-connected railway station with all parts of South India
- Next nearest stations are at Tiruvidaimarudur which is 5 km from Thirunageswaram
- Tiruchirapalli is the nearest domestic airport which is 109 km away.
Thirunageswaram Raghu Pooja Timings
Pooja Timings remains the same on all days.
Best days for the Pooja: Sun and Tue and Rahu Peyarchi.
Dress Code: Any decent outfit.
Pooja duration: 45 – 60 mins.
It is said that one must fall till they complete this Pooja for good results.
Reference Link: Details