Thirumangalyam in Tirumala Tirupati, Cost, Procedure
Hall Capacity: 20 to 30 members
Marriage Duration: 2 to 3 hours.
No.of Purohits performing Pooja: 1
What is Thirumangalyam or Prarthana Vivaham?
It is re-marrying the same person for the second time as suggested by the astrologer after checking Kundali
When Thirumangalaym will be performed?
- Some people get married without checking Muhurtham Date and Time, later realizing the importance.
- Those who are having Second marriage in their horoscope
- Disturbances in their married life.
- Many other reasons to set right their married life
Thirumangalyam Procedure in Tirupati
- The couple will get re-marry again in the same patter
- Marriage will happen for 2 to 3 hours
- Purohit, Nadaswaram and All Pooja articles will be provided
- Mangalayam (Thali) have to be deposited in the Hundi while having Darshan
- Darshan tickets have to be booked on their own
- Hall Rent/ Small Space
- Purohit – 1
- Nadaswaram – 3 to 4 No.s
- Pooja articles
- New Dress (have to carried by the devotees)
- Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner (As required)
Documents required for Thirumangalyam
- Marriage Certificate
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards
For more details, Please call @ 701 303 3309
- Removes Mangalya Dosha
- Removes disturbances in the married life
- Stronger relationship