Thirumanancheri Temple Timings, Opening, Darshan, Closing and Pooja details
Temple remains open on all days. Will be closed on Grahan days.
Dress Code: Any decent outfit
Darshan waiting time: 20 – 30 mins
Best Time to visit: Oct-Jun.
Thirumanancheri Temple Timings
Morning Hours: 6:00 am – 1:30 pm
Evening Hours: 3:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Darshan Ticket Cost: Free. Available during opening hours.
Annadanam: 12:00 pm onwards for 100 devotees. Daily.
Timings: 7:30 am – 8:30 am
Pooja duration: 1 hour
Ticket Cost: Rs.500
Brahmotsavam performed in Chittirai month.
Marriage Cost: Rs.180.
Marriage Duration: 2 – 3 hours.
How to reach Thirumanancheri Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Tiruchirapalli which is 113 km away.
- Kumbakonam is well connected with all parts of Tamil Nadu. Temple is 29 km away from Railway station.
- From Chennai and Pondicherry, Bus goes via Cuddalore –> Chidambaram -> Mayiladuthurai –> Kuttalam -> Thirumanancheri.
- Direct Buses to Thirumanancheri are available from Kuttalam and Mayiladuthurai.
- Mini Buses are available from Kuttalam to Thirumanancheri.
Tickets can be purchased on arrival at the counter for the same day Pooja. Online Booking is not available for these Poojas.
For more details on the Pooja and Darshan, Please call @ 85000 85151
Reference Link: History