Thirumanancheri Temple Marriage Procedure, Cost and Booking details
Marriage Duration: 25 to 30 mins.
Marriage Location: At Moolavar Sannidhi, Inside the temple
Thirumanancheri Temple Marriage
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- The Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards and SSLC mark sheet Photocopies
- The Bride parents and Groom parents Photo ID proofs
- Both Bride and Groom must submit 1st marriage certificate received from VAO
- Two Passport size Photos required from Bride and Groom.
- Minimum 1 month advance booking required.
- One must fill the marriage form which will be issued at the temple counter.
- Please note that only Thirumangalayam Pooja and Thirumangalyam dharana happens inside the temple.
- Max 20 to 30 couples are allowed to perform marriage inside the temple on any day.
- Marriage will be performed for the group or single, which depends on the no.of applicants on that day.
- Total Marriage cost will be around Rs.6000 to Rs.7000 (Includes Priest charges, Pooja articles, Marriages fees to the temple etc)
- For other marriages arrangements such as Decoration, Catering can be performed at the Mantap available outside the temple.
- Please note that the marriage happens during temple opening hours ie. 6:00 am to 12:00 pm and 3:30 pm to 8:00 pm.
Marriage Registration Certificate
- Temple authorities will issue the marriage certificate after the marriage
- No other registration required as the certificate issued by the temple will do.
After Marriage, the newly wed couple are allowed to have Darshan and Archanai. The above-mentioned cost doesn’t include Decoration and Catering charges.
It is believed that performing marriage at this temple will be blessed with strong relationship and healthy living. Earlier marriages was happening at Kalyana Sundareswarar Sannidhi, later it was moved to Moolavar Sannidhi as the crowd started increasing.