Thirumanancheri Santhana Pooja, Timings, Cost and Booking
The Childless couple can perform a special Pooja at this temple to remove Dosha related to pregnancy.
Pooja Timings: 8:00 am to 1:00 pm on Amavasya Day.
Thirumanancheri Santhana Pooja
- Every month on the New Moon day (Amavasya), Special Pooja will be performed at Raghu Bhagawan Sannidhi.
- Only Married couples are allowed to participate in this special Pooja.
- Couples offer Garlands to Raghu Bhagawan.
- Pooja duration 30 to 45 mins.
- All required Pooja articles to be purchased by the couple themselves.
- It is advisable to perform Pooja in fasting.
- The couple must take a head bath.
- It is advisable to take veg food after Pooja
- It is advisable not to consume Non-Veg food for min 3 days before performing the Pooja.
Thirumanancheri Santhana Pooja Benefits
- Removes Dosha related to Pregnancy delay
- Removes malefic effects of Raghu Graha
- Any Dosha related to Sarpa Dosha will be removed.
Best days to perform Pooja at Thirumanancheri Temple
- Please note that this pooja is performed on Grahan Amavasya days.
- Not advisable to perform Pooja in Sep month.
- Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Nov and Dec months are good for the Pooja.
- Performing During Rahu Kalam on Amavasya is advisable (if Rahu Kalam falls between 8:00 am to 1:00 pm)