Thirumanancheri Marriage Pooja Cost, Timings, Booking process
Pooja Name: Swayamvara Parvathy Homam
Homam Duration: 1 hour 30 mins – 2 hours.
Pooja performed on Mon, Tue, Wed and Thu.
Pooja is not available on Fri, Sat and Sun due to Crowd.
No. Of Persons allowed: One family, 4 – 5 members. This Pooja is meant for unmarried persons.
One week advance booking required for this Pooja.
Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half saree
Thirumanancheri Marriage Pooja Benefits
- It is said that the devotee will get a good match within 3 months after performing the Pooja.
- To remove obstacles in the marriage
- Builds a strong relationship between the couples who are getting married.
Swayamvara Parvathi Homam Moola Mantra
Chanting the below-said mantra for 1008 times or 108 times per day for 108 days will yield the best results.
Yogini Yogini Yogeswari
Sakala Sthavara Jangamasya
Mama Vasam Akarsha
As per the Legend, Sage Durvasa taught this Mantra to Goddess Parvati to marry her beloved Lord Shiva.
It is advisable to chant this Mantra in the early hours for good concentration.
Thirumanancheri Temple Timings
- Morning Hours: 6:00 am – 1:30 pm
- Evening Hours: 3:30 pm – 8:30 pm