Surya Pooja Beeja Gayatri Mantra
Surya Pooja Beeja Gayatri Mantra, Pre Pooja Preparation and Post Pooja preparation.
Surya Pooja Preparation
- Recite Surya Gayatri Mantra for 108 times daily in the morning hours. ie before having breakfast.
- Use any Japa Mala to recite Gayatri Mantra. Japa Mala should have 108 beads so that count will be perfect.
- Recite this Manta on Sundays in any Temple nearby i.e between 6 am – 7 am or 8 pm – 9 pm
- Perform Pradakshinam for 10 times which is required for 10 weeks
- Perform Archana on 10th-week for Surya followed by Archana for Lord Siva.
- Clean New Agal with Turmeric. Lit lamp with Cow ghee and Offer Wheat in the temple.
- Wear Clothes which is in Bright Red colour while performing this Pooja.
Post Pooja at Surya Temples
- Visit Tirumala Sri Venkateswara Swamy after Surya Pooja at any of these temples listed below.
Surya Gayatri Mantra
om aswadhwajaaya vidmahae
paasa hastaaya dheemahi
tanno surya: prachodayaat
Surya Beeja Mantra
Om Hraam Hreem Hraum Sah Sooryaay Namah
Surya Pooja Temples
- Sooriyanar Temple near Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu
- Arasavalli Temple near Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh
- Surya Narayana Swamy Temple, Tiruchanoor, Andhra Pradesh – Abhishekam on Sunday at this temple is preferable. This Abhishekam will be performed for marriage.
- Surya Temple, Konark, Orissa
Surya Pooja Benefits
- Relieves from Eye problems
- Relieves from Heart problems
- For Sucess and prosperity
Reference Link: Sthalam