Srikalahasti Mahanyasa Rudrabhishekam Timings, Ticket Cost, Pooja procedure
Ticket Cost: Rs.1500 for 2 persons.
Pooja duration: 2 hours.
Reporting time: 30 mins in advance at the Entry point.
Preferable Dress Code
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
Srikalahasti Mahanyasa Rudrabhishekam Timings on all days.
|Monday||4:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||4:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||4:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||4:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Friday||4:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||4:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Sunday||4:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
Mahanyasa Rudrabhishekam timings During Kartheeka Masam
|Monday||3:30 pm – 5:30 pm|
|Tuesday||3:30 pm – 5:30 pm|
|Wednesday||3:30 pm – 5:30 pm|
|Thursday||3:30 pm – 5:30 pm|
|Friday||3:30 pm – 5:30 pm|
|Saturday||3:30 pm – 5:30 pm|
|Sunday||3:30 pm – 5:30 pm|
Srikalahasti Mahanyasa Rudrabhishekam Benefits
- Removes misunderstanding between couples.
- Navagraha Dosha Nivarana. The devotee will have the same benefit as Navagraha Shanti Pooja.
- Removes the fear of sudden death.
- For longevity and peace of mind.
- Family wellbeing.
- The devotees are allowed to sit in the Garbha Girha on First-Cum-First Serve basis.
- Mahanyasam will be performed first followed by Abhishekam to the main deity.
- The priest will be performing the Abhishekam.
- After Abhishekam, the devotees are offered with Prasadam
When to perform Mahanyasa Rudrabhishekam?
- During Karthika Masam
- More effective on Monday’s during Karthika Masam
- Masa Sivaratri day is advisable.
- Monday’s is good for this Pooja.
Please note that Rudrabhishekam and Mahanyasa Rudrabhishekam not performed during Annual festival days ie during Sivaratri.
How to book Srikalahasti Mahanyasa Rudrabhishekam?
- Counter booking is available for the same day Abhishekam
- Online booking is not available for this Pooja ticket.
- The crowd will be high on Masa Sivaratri days, Karthika Masam days so 1-2 hours advance booking required.