Saneswara Abhishekam Sri Kalahasti Timings: 10 am and 5 pm. which is a Daily Seva.
If Trayodasi falls on Saturday, then
Abhishekam Timings: 6:00 am – 1:00 pm and 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Ticket Cost: Rs. 150 for two persons
Dress Code for this Seva: Men should wear Dothi/ Pancha , Ladies – Saree
Devotees will be offered with rice mixed with sesame powder
Benefits of Saneswara Abhishekam Sri Kalahasti
- Pilgrims who do this pooja will get rid of Navagraha Dosha
- 7 years Sani Dosham
- and also Ardhastama Sani Dosham.
How to reach Srikalahasti?
- The nearest airport is at Renigunta which is 20 Km from Srikalahasti.
- From Airport, it takes 30 mins by Cab.
- The direct trains are running from Hyderabad, Bangalore.
- The direct bus is available from Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore.
- Bus frequency is high from Tirupati bus station to Srikalahasti.
- It takes 45 mins – 60 mins from Tirupati station.
For any queries on Saneswara Abhishekam, please leave your comment below, we will get back to your queries at the earliest.
Reference Link: details