Rameswaram Naga Pratishta Timings, Cost, Procedure
Naga Pratishta Procedure
- The devotee must reach Rameswaram a day in advance.
- The devotee must take bath before 3:00 pm at Agni Theertham
- Kalasa Pooja will be performed between 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- After Kalasa Pooja, the devotee can take rest for the day.
- Next day at 7:00 am, Homam will be performed within Rameshwaram
- Naga Pratishta will be performed at Rameswaram after Homam
- 8 priests will perform this Pooja.
- The devotee must plan to stay for 2 days in Rameswaram.
Best Days for this Pooja
- Naga Panchami
- Garuda Panchami
- Any Panchami, Ekadasi days.
Naga Pratishta Booking
- This Pratishta can be performed as a single or couple.
- Other family members are allowed to sit beside the devotee.
- Online Booking is not available for this Pooja
- Advance intimation required for Naga idol preparation.
- 1 ft Idol will be installed on the following day.
Rameswaram Naga Pratishta Benefits
- Childless couple perform this Pooja
- To avoid frequent Miscarriages
- To avoid disputes in the family.
- To avoid financial loss
- For Career Growth
- To avoid health issues.
- For business growth.
- For uninterrupted studies.
For more details, Please call @ 99404 35709
How to reach Rameswaram Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Madurai which is 175 km away.
- The direct train to Rameswaram is not available. A train runs from Pamban station at regular intervals.
- Rameswaram is easily reachable from Tirunelveli, Tuttukodi, Madurai stations.