Rameshwaram Darshan Ticket Cost, Booking Procedure and Darshan duration
Best Time to visit Rameshwaram: Sep 2nd week to May 2nd week.
Normal Darshan Ticket
Ticket Cost: Free
Darshan Dress Code: Any decent outfit
Darshan Duration: 1 -3 hours Depends on the crowd.
Entry for all devotees no restriction on the age limit.
The crowd will be high on Sat, Sun, Mon, Public Holidays, Karthika Masam and Sivaratri festival days.
Nov, Dec and Jan 2nd weeks will be crowded.
Rameshwaram Special Darshan Ticket
Ticket Cost: Rs.250 per person
Darshan Timings: 6:00 am – 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Darshan Duration: 30 – 45 mins.
Darshan Dress Code: Any decent outfit.
Online booking is not available for these tickets. Tickets can be availed at the counter itself for the same day Darshan.
Rameshwaram Spatika Linga Darshan Ticket
Ticket Cost: Rs.50 per person.
Timings: 5:10 am – 6:00 am
The devotee must report by 4:30 am.
Dress Code: Any decent outfit.
Spatika Linga Darshan timings changes during Dhanur Masam (ie. Dec 2nd week – Jan 2nd week)
Darshan Timings: 3:30 am – 5:00 am. Reporting time is at 2:00 am.
Rameshwaram Abhishekam Ticket
Ticket Cost: Rs.1500 per couple.
Pooja duration: 90 mins.
Dress Code: Men must remove shirt and Vest. Men must wear Dhoti.
Women to wear traditional Dress for this Pooja.
Pooja Timings: 6:00 am to 12:00 pm and 3:30 pm – 6:30 pm.
Rameshwaram Darshan procedure
- One must take bath in Agni Tirtha.
- Followed by Bath in 22 wells. Ticket Cost: Rs25 per person.
- After Bath, the devotee can have Ramanatha Swamy Darshan.
- Spatika Linga Darshan available at 5:10 am Daily (Optional)
How to reach the Ramanatha Swamy Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Madurai which is 4 hours from the temple.
- The nearest Railway station is at Rameshwaram which takes 20 mins.
- The direct bus is available from Chennai, Madurai and other major cities.