Morgaon Dwar Yatra
Morgaon Dwar Yatra Dates, Timings and Pooja details
Starting Day: 1st Day of Bhadrapada
Ending Day: 5th Day of Bhadrapada
Yatra Begins: Starts at Chinchwad on the 1st day and via Pune- Saswad- Jejuri -Morgaon.
Yatra Ends on the 3rd day night
|1||1. Deity Dharma worshipped
2. Yatra starts from Chinchwad
3. Alankarana to the deity in the evening hours.
|2||1. Deity Artha worshipped
2. The deity decorated with ornaments in the evening.
|3||1. Deity Kama Worshipped
2. The deity is decorated with ornaments in the evening
3. Dwar Yatra ends in the Night after reaching Morgaon
|4||1. Deity Moksha worshipped
2. Mangala Murthi heads off to Ganesh Kund for the bath in a procession.
3. The devotees take holy dip along with the deity
4. Maharaj performs Maha Pooja and Maha Abhisheka
5. Idol is taken back to the temple.
|5||1. Special Pooja is offered to the deity
Reference Link: details