Hyderabad to Tirupati bus packages Cost, Online Booking
Two Day Sleeper Bus package Tariff Rs.7850 onwards per head
- Departure: 5:30 pm
- Arrival: 6:30 am
- Fresh up and Breakfast – 7:00 am – 8:00 am
- Cab departure – 8:00 am
- Darshan – 9:00 am – 10:00 am
- Return to Tirupati – 11:30 am
- Lunch – 1:30 pm
- Visit Sri Padmavathi Devi Temple – 2:30 pm
- Tiruchanur to Srikalahasti – 3:30 pm
- Visit Srikalahasti temple – 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm
- Return to Tirupati – 7:00 pm
- Bus Departure – 9:00 pm
- Arrival – 7:00 am
Hyderabad to Tirupati bus packages By Bus
|Bus Package Details||Timings|
|Bus Departure Time||7:00 pm|
|Tirupati Arrival Time||7:30 am|
|Check-In Hotel||7:30 am – 7:45 am|
|Bathing and Breakfast||8:00 am – 8:45 am|
|Departure to Tirumala by Car||8:45 am – 9:30 am|
|Tirumala Arrival Time||9:30 am – 9:45 am|
|Hair Offering and Bathing||9:45 am – 10:30 am|
|Reporting at ATC Car Parking Area||10:30 am|
|Mandatory Dress Code||Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama. |
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half saree
|Total Darshan Time||1 hour 30 mins – 2 hours 30 mins|
|Darshan End Time||12:30 pm – 1:30 pm (Depends on the Crowd and Reporting Time)|
|Laddu Prasadam Collection||30 mins|
|Departure to Tirupati by Bus||1 hour|
|Lunch Hours||2:00 pm – 3:00 pm|
|Tiruchanur Temple Darshan||3:00 pm – 4:00 pm|
|Departure To Hyderabad||9:00 pm|
|Hyderabad Arrival Time||6:00 am|
Hyderabad to Tirupati bus packages Booking
- It is Sheegra darshan ticket Darshan for the Package Darshan devotees.
- And it is Group Darshan package.
- Darshan package not available on special days such as Brahmtosavam days etc.
- Advance booking available one day in advance to 365 days.
- Limited Darshan packages so advance booking is advisable.
- Children under 10 years don’t need tickets for this package.
- Must Carry Valid Photo ID at the time of reporting.
For Hyderabad to Tirupati bus packages, Please call @ +91 85000 85151
Reference Link: details