How to cancel Tirupati darshan ticket, Seva Ticket cancellation procedure and Refund Procedure
Special Entry Darshan Ticket cost: Rs.300 per person
Darshan Duration: 1 hour to 2 hours 30 mins, which depends on the crowd.
How to cancel Tirupati darshan ticket
- Rs.300 Darshan tickets cancellation is not enabled online and offline
- Tickets once booked cannot be cancelled under any circumstance
- Change in the Darshan time slot or adding or subtracting the persons to the booked Darshan ticket is not allowed.
- Name change or ID proof change in the Tirupati Rs.300 Darshan ticket is not available
- Minor things such as typo errors in the Name and ID proof details might be ignored
- Major changes such as Person change and ID proof change is not possible.
- Children under 12 years do not need any Darshan entry tickets
- TTD portal will not accept child name under 12 years, as it is free entry with the parents.
- During the COVID lockdown period, Devasthanam had given the option to raise a refund for the unused Darshan and Seva tickets.
- Devasthanam offered a full refund for all Arjitha Seva tickets and Special Entry Darshan tickets where were planned during the lockdown.
- Other than that, no refund procedure is available with Devasthanam now.
- The same cancellation rules apply for Arjitha Seva Tickets as well.
- No cancellation policy is available for Arjitha Seva tickets.
- The accommodation cancellation policy is available online.
- The devotee can claim the Laddu Prasadam at the Laddu counter ie 1 Laddu per person, without going for Darshan.
- For Laddu Prasadam, Ticket printout and Photo ID proof are mandatory.
- TTD will only cancel Darshan under unavoidable conditions other than that Devasthanam will never cancel booked Darshan tickets.
- Please note that the Tirupati Darshan tickets are non-transferrable.