Gangasagar Yatra Cost, Online booking, Tour package details, Route information.
|Day 1||Pickup from Kolkatta Aiport or Railway station.|
|Drive to Ferry Ghat Lot No.8/ Harwood Point||92 Km / 106 Km||2 hours 30 mins / 3 hours|
|Kachubaria to Gangasagar by ferry||16 Km||30 mins|
|Kapila Muni Ashram|
|Holy bath at the merging point (River Ganga with the Bay of Bengal)|
|After bath reach Kachubaria Ferry Ghat||16 Km||30 mins|
|By Vehicle travel back to Kolkata||92 Km/ 106 Km||2 hours 30 mins/ 3 hours|
One day Gangasagar Yatra package cost varies with group size.
For Four persons: Indica/ Swift Dzire/ Toyota Etios or Similar will be provided
For 5 – 7 Persons: Innova/ Tavera/ Xylo or Similar
For 8 – 12 persons: Tata Winger or Similar Vehicle
For 12 persons: Tempo Traveller or Similar
For 12 and Above: Minibus or similar.
- Pickup and Drop from Kolkata Airport/ Howrah Railway station.
- To and Fro Travel charges by Car/ Innova.
- To and Fro Ferry Charges.
- Gangasagar Local Guide From Lot No.8 to Gangasagar and Back to Kachubaria ferry ghat.
- Packed Veg Lunch.
- Toll Charges.
- Parking Charges
- Driver Charges
- Fuel Charges.
- Airport or Railway station entry fees
- Air Fare or Train Fare
- Personal expenses
- Accommodation Charges.
- Food and water expenses not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Entry fees at temples if any.
Package price varies during Peak and Off-peak season. For more details on Gangasagar Yatra and Tour Packages, Please call @ +91 8500085151
Reference Link: details