Dwaraka Tirumala Private Marriage Halls Cost, Booking procedure
Simple and Grand marriages can be performed at Dwarak Tirumala (Chinna Tirupati)
Ac and Non-Ac Halls are available at Devasthanam and outside.
Dwaraka Tirumala Private Marriage Halls
|Hall||Hall Type||Price Range||Hall Capacity|
|Private Hall||Non-Ac||Rs.12000 to Rs.15000||100 to 150|
|Private||Ac||Rs.35,000 to Rs.50,000||300 to 400|
|Private||Ac||Rs.2,00,000||1000 to 1200|
|Ac||Rs.1,02,000||1000 to 1200|
|Devasthanam||Ac||Rs.58,000||300 to 400|
|Private||Ac||Rs.45,000 to Rs.50,000||400 to 500|
|Devasthanam||Non-Ac||Rs.35000 to Rs.40,000||600 to 800|
The above-mentioned rates might be different from the actuals. The cost range for information purpose only.
For more details, please call 799 5859 589
Private and Trust halls are located close to Ghat and Steps. It takes 2 to 3 mins to reach to hill Temple.
Dwaraka Tirumala Marriage Booking procedure
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- The Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Card and 10th Mark sheet Photocopies reequired.
- Bride parents and Groom parents Photo ID proofs.
- Private hall booking available from 6 months in advance.
- Devasthanam Hall can be booked 3 months in advance.
- Marriage registration is not performed at Devasthanam.
- A receipt will be issued after marriage, which can be used for the registration.
Marriage Registration Procedure
- Bride and Groom’s Wedding Photos
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards, Passport or 10th Mark Sheet Photocopies
- Bride parents and Groom parents Photo ID proofs
- Three witnesses along with their Photo ID proofs.