Dwaraka Tirumala Private Marriage Halls Cost, the Booking procedure
Simple and Grand marriages can be performed at Dwarak Tirumala (Chinna Tirupati)
Ac and Non-Ac Halls are available at Devasthanam and outside.
Dwaraka Tirumala Private Marriage Halls
|Hall||Hall Type||Price Range||Hall Capacity|
|Private Hall||Non-Ac||Rs.12000 to Rs.15000||100 to 150|
|Private||Ac||Rs.35,000 to Rs.50,000||300 to 400|
|Private||Ac||Rs.2,00,000||1000 to 1200|
|Ac||Rs.1,02,000||1000 to 1200|
|Devasthanam||Ac||Rs.58,000||300 to 400|
|Private||Ac||Rs.45,000 to Rs.50,000||400 to 500|
|Devasthanam||Non-Ac||Rs.35000 to Rs.40,000||600 to 800|
The above-mentioned rates might be different from the actuals. The cost range is for information purposes only.
For more details, Please call @ 85000 87012
Private and Trust halls are located close to Ghat and Steps. It takes 2 to 3 mins to reach the hill, Temple.
Dwaraka Tirumala Marriage Booking procedure
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- The Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Card and 10th Mark sheet Photocopies required.
- Bride parents and Groom parents Photo ID proofs.
- Private hall booking available from 6 months in advance.
- Devasthanam Hall can be booked 3 months in advance.
- Marriage registration is not performed at Devasthanam.
- A receipt will be issued after marriage, which can be used for the registration.
Marriage Registration Procedure
- Bride and Groom’s Wedding Photos
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards, Passport or 10th Mark Sheet Photocopies
- Bride parents and Groom parents Photo ID proofs
- Three witnesses along with their Photo ID proofs.