Dwaraka Tirumala Kalyana Mandapam Booking, Hall Cost
Open Marriage Halls.
|Cost||Rs.750 for 3 – 4 hours|
|Space||20 – 30 guests Space|
|Location||Darshan Line entrance|
Dwaraka Tirumala Kalyana Mandapam Booking
- These Open Marriage Halls are located at the Gopuram Entrance
- One can book 2 Halls maximum which Cost Rs.1500.
- Bride/ Groom’s and Bride Parents/ Groom Parents Aadhaar Card required.
- Hall Space is between the four Pillars which can accommodate 20 – 30 guests maximum.
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed at these halls.
- 3 months of advance booking is required.
- This Hall space can be used for Upanayanam/ Annaprasana/ Namakaranam/ Betrothal functions.
- The devotees can have darshan on their own after Marriage.
- Marriage Registration certificate not provided from Devasthanam.
- Purohit, Pooja materials, Nadaswaram, Chairs, Garlands, and Catering services have to be arranged on their own.
- Food charges vary with No. of Guests.
- A receipt will be issued from Devasthanam for the Hall Booking
- The same receipt can be used for registration purposes.
- Marriage Invitation, Hall receipt, Wedding Photos, and Passport Photos are required for Registration.
For more details, please call 85000 87012
Reference Link: Temple History