Dwaraka Tirumala Marriage Halls, Cost, Online Booking, Private
|Marriage Hall||Hall Capacity||No.Of Halls||Hall Rent|
|TTD Kalyana Mandapam||50 – 70||4||Rs.6000|
|Ac Kalyana Mandapam||100 – 150||1||Rs.45000|
|Non Ac Mandapam||500 – 700||4||Rs.35000|
|Non Ac Mandapam |
|50 – 60||1||Rs.4000|
Hall Location: Near to Main temple. Uphill.
The above-mentioned charges can be increased without prior notification.
- A stage for Reception.
- Separate Dining Hall.
- Covered with Carpet
- Water Supply
- Power supply.
- Separate Dining Hall
- Bride and Groom Freshup rooms.
Dwaraka Tirumala Marriage Halls Booking
- Three months of advance booking required.
- Two rooms will be provided.
- Aadhaar Cards are required from Bride/ Groom/ Bride parents and Groom Parents.
- Only Hindu arranged marriages at these function Halls.
- Hall Timings: 3:00 pm – 3:00 pm.
- Hall rent includes One-day rental charges + Dining Hall Rent + Water Supply and Service Charges.
- Purohit, Pooja Samagri, Garlands, Flower Decoration, Mandapam decoration, lighting decoration, Chairs, Tables, Catering services, Photography and Video shooting has to be arranged on their own.
- For additional rooms, a one-month advance booking is available.
- No changes are allowed for the confirmed bookings.
- Limited halls so advance booking is required.
- The Booking receipt is required for hall allotment.
Marriage Registration Process
- A receipt will be provided by the Devasthanam which can be used for Registration.
- Documents required: Bride and Groom’s Aadhaar Cards, Marriage Invitation, Marriage Receipt from Devasthanam.
- Please note that only one marriage is allowed in these function halls. Sharing is not allowed.
Temple enquriry number : +91 08829 271427, +91 08829 271766
Reference Link: Temple History