Dwaraka Tirumala Marriage Hall Rates, Online Booking, Availability
Hall Location: Uphill, near cottages.
Dwaraka Tirumala Marriage Hall Booking Procedure and Allotment
- Marriage Hall Rates: 8,000 – 50,000.
- Hall cost depends on the Hall Size.
- 2 – 4 rooms will be allotted for the marriage. Any Additional rooms attract additional and depend on the availability.
- Hall and Rooms will be allotted on the date of marriage.
- Mandapam decoration, Purohit, Food arrangements, Seating arrangement, Nadaswaram, Lighting arrangements, Pooja Samagri, Garlands, Flowers etc has to be arranged on their own.
- Marriage Hall will be allotted for one family and their guests for 24 hours.
- Marriage events can be planned with Evening Snacks, Dinner, Breakfast, and Lunch. Depends on the marriage time.
- Photo ID proof is mandatory for Hall and Rooms allotment.
- A hall Rent receipt is required as well for Hall allotment.
- 3 – 4 months Advance booking is required for the Marriage Hall.
- All Marriages Halls are located down the hill.
- Online booking is not available for Marriage Hall booking. One must book the hall in person upon submitting the required documents.
- Hall Rent will not be refunded and the booking made cannot be postponed.
- Required Documents: Bride and Groom’s 10th class certificates, Aadhaar Cards and their parents’ Aadhaar Cards.
- One must carry original certificates on the date of marriage.
- Swamy Darshan is not part of the Marriage Hall allotment. It has to be arranged on its own.
- Devasthanam Rooms and Halls are limited.
- Marriage receipts will not be issued post-marriage.
- Some devotees opt for Marriage in the temple premises (without a hall) due to hall unavailability. Ticket Cost Rs.250. Pooja Samagri and all other arrangements have to be born by the marriage organizers only.
- Free Annaprasadam is available for the devotees. Lunch and Dinner will be provided.
- Private Marriage Halls are also available near the temple.
For more details, please call 85000 87012
Reference Link: Temple History