Dwaraka Tirumala Marriage Hall
Dwaraka Tirumala Marriage Hall Rates, Online Booking, Availability
Dwaraka Tirumala Marriage Hall Booking Procedure and Allotment
- Marriage Hall Rates: 8,000 – 50,000.
- Hall cost depends on the Hall Size.
- 2 – 4 rooms will be allotted for the marriage. Any Additional rooms attract additional and depend on the availability.
- Hall and Rooms will be allotted on the date of marriage.
- Mandapam decoration, Purohit, Food arrangements, Seating arrangement, Nadaswaram, Lighting arrangements, Pooja Samagri, Garlands, Flowers etc has to be arranged on their own.
- Marriage Hall will be allotted for one family and their guests for 24 hours.
- Marriage event can be planned with Evening Snacks, Dinner, Breakfast, and Lunch. Depends on the marriage time.
- Photo ID proof is mandatory for Hall and Rooms allotment.
- Hall Rent receipt is required as well for Hall allotment.
- 3 – 4 months Advance booking is required for the Marriage Hall.
- All Marriages Halls are located down the hill.
- Online booking is not available for Marriage Hall booking. One must book the hall in person on submitting required documents.
- Hall Rent will not be refunded and booking made cannot be postponed.
- Required Documents: Bride and Groom’s 10th class certificates, Aadhaar Cards and their parents Aadhaar Cards.
- One must carry original certificates on the date of marriage.
- Swamy Darshan is not part of the Marriage Hall allotment. It has to be arranged on their own.
- Devasthanam Rooms and Halls are limited.
- Marriage receipt will not be issued post marriage.
- Some devotees opt for Marriage in the temple premises (without hall) due to hall unavailability. Ticket Cost Rs.250. Pooja Samagri and all other arrangements have to be born by the marriage organizers only.
- Free Annaprasadam is available for the devotees. Lunch and Dinner will be provided.
- Private Marriage Halls are also available near to the temple.
Reference Link: Temple History