Dwaraka Tirumala Marriage Procedure, Online Booking, Contact number
Hall Location: Hiltop, near Cottages
Dwaraka Tirumala Marriage Booking details
- It costs Rs.250 for Marriage in open space at the temple premises.
- Hall Cost Varies from 8,000 – 50,000 depends on the guests.
- 2 rooms will be allotted for the event. Additional rooms allotment depends on the availability.
- Only Hall will be allotted for the marriage.
- Mandapam decoration, Purohit, Food arrangements, Seating arrangement, Melam, Marriage Items etc has to be arranged on their own.
- It is closed Marriage Hall which is allotted for one family and guests only.
- Sharing the same Mandapam is not allowed.
- Advance booking required for the Hall.
- Marriages Halls are located down the hill.
- Online booking is not available for Marriage Hall booking. One must book the hall in person.
- Documents required: Bride and Groom’s 10th class certificates, Aadhaar Cards and their parents Aadhaar Cards.
- Full payment required for Hall Booking and it is non-refundable. The receipt will be issued on full payment.
- One must carry original certificates on the date of marriage.
- Marriage event can be planned with Evening Snacks, Dinner, Breakfast, and Lunch. Depends on the marriage time.
- Darshan is not part of the Marriage. It has to be arranged on their own.
For more details, Please call or WhatsApp @ 088292 71427
Reference Link: details