Dharmasthala Tulabhara Seva Timings, Ticket Cost and Booking details
No.of Persons allowed per ticket for the Seva: 3 adults + Offering devotee.
Age limit: 6 months and above. Not performed for under 6 months infant.
Dharmasthala Darshan Dress Code
Men should remove shirt and Vest while entering the Sanctum Sanctorum.
Men with half pants and ladies with nighties are not allowed inside the temple for darshan.
Tulabhara Seva Timings
|8:00 am||6:30 am – 7:30 am|
|12:30 pm||11:00 am- 12:00 pm|
Duration: 10 – 20 mins. It is performed daily.
Dharmasthala Tulabhara Seva Items
|S.No||Item Name||Cost per Kg|
|12||Rice, Coconut, Jaggery||Rs.135|
|15||Rice, Coconut, Jaggery, Dal||Rs.150|
|19||Rice, Jaggery, Dal||Rs.135|
Dharmasthala Tulabhara Seva Booking
- Tulabhara Seva can be booked 2 days in advance
- Max 2 persons are allowed per ticket.
- Seva can be performed for Individual or Father and Child or Mother and Child or Mother and Twins or Grand Father and Grand Child.
- Online booking prepone or cancellation is not available.
- One time postponement is available.
- All required items will be provided at the counter itself.
- Tulabhara not performed with any other items which are not listed above.
- Carrying items is not allowed for this Seva.
- Photo ID proof along with Ticket printout or SMS Confirmation required to perform this Seva.
- Cancellation is not available for online booking.
- The devotee can offer even at the counter without prior booking.
- Temple Darshan is not included in the Thulabhara Seva. It has to be booked separately.