Dharmasthala marriage hall Booking, Price, Booking
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhaar Card photocopy.
- Bride’s and Groom’s parents Aadhaar Cards photocopy
- The couple must get the acceptance and blessings from Dharmadhikari a day in advance.
- Dharmadikari will provide the blessings in the afternoon hours.
- Rs.500 to be paid to the trust for the acceptance and Special Pooja.
- The couple is allowed to sit in front of the deity and special Pooja will be conducted for them.
- Groom must appear before Dharmadikari in a White Dhoti/ White Shirt and Bride in White Saree.
- Day 1: Acceptance and Blessings from Dharmadikari
- Day 2: Reception and Marriage.
- Bride and Groom advised
to carryPhoto ID proof.
Dharmasthala Marriage Hall Booking
- Different Marriage Halls are available with Capacity 100 – 500 members.
- One day Hall Rent, Water charges and Electricity charges to be paid.
- Hall Timings: 3:00 pm -3:00 pm (not exact)
- Hall decoration, Catering Services, Seating Arrangement, Puja articles etc to be paid extra.
- Hall Location: nearby Temple.
- Advance booking required as halls
- Booking receipt required for hall allotment.
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed at these halls.
Reference link: Details