Dharmasthala Marriage Procedure
Dharmasthala Marriage Procedure, Booking, Cost
Hall Timings: 4:30 am – 9:30 pm
No Pooja/ Marriage activities performed after 9:30 pm.
Mandatory: Mother from both sides should present at the time of marriage.
Required Documents: Aaadhar Card and School Certificate from Bride and Bride Groom. Parents Aadhaar Cards required for advance booking.
Samuhika (Group) Marriage
- The above-mentioned documents are required for registration
- Pooja items, Dress and Other Marriage items are self-arrangement.
- Marriage is performed in a hall for the group.
- No Hall decoration or Food arrangements allowed
- Marriage duration: 1 – 2 hours.
- Temple priest will be assisting and coordinating the event.
- Rooms not provided for the group marriages.
Separate Marriage Hall Booking
- Marriage allowed between 4:30 am – 6:00 pm on any day.
- The devotees are requested to plan their event as mentioned
- Documents required to book the marriage hall in advance.
- Mother presence is mandatory from both sides.
- Marriage Halls located beside the temple. Advance booking required as halls are limited.
- Hall decoration, Mantap decoration, Food arrangements, Marriage items, Engaging Purohit, Lighting and other are self-arrangement.
- Hall is exclusively allotted for a family.
- Two rooms will be provided on booking the hall.
- Additional rooms are subjected to availability.
Reference link: Details