Dharmasthala Samuhika Vivaha Cost, Timings, Fee structure, Booking
|Hall||No.Of Mantaps||Marriage Duration|
|Gowri Shankara Kripa||7||60 mins|
|Shiva Parvathi||4||60 mins|
|Mini Hall||2||60 mins|
Marriages are allowed during Temple opening hours. i.e. 6 am – 6 pm.
Dharmasthala Samuhika Vivaha Booking
- 3 Months advance booking required for Complete hall booking.
- Reception and Marriage Allowed at this Hall.
- 1 Month advance booking required for Samuhika Vivaha.
- Valid Photo ID proofs required at the time of booking Hall.
- Marriage Cost include Breakfast Charges, Mantap Cost, Valaga, Purohit, Pooja Items, Chairs and Lunch charges.
- Please note that reception and rooms not allowed at these hall for Samuhika Vivaha.
- The Bride and Groom need to get blessings a day in advance from Dharmadikari during Afternoon hours.
- Blessings and Special Darshan cost Rs.500 per couple.
- No Celebrations allowed at Dharmasthala after 6 pm.
- Group marriages are performed with 20 -30 members seating.
- The newly wed couple can have Normal Darshan after marriage.
- Only arranged marriages are performed at these function halls.
- No rooms allotted for Marriage Bookings. It has to be booked separately.
- Night marriages not allowed at Dharmasthala.
For more details on the marriage procedure, Please call @ 99 86 89 0820
Reference link: Details