Coimbatore To Tirupati Package Tour Cost, Online Booking, details
Coimbatore To Tirupati Package Tour By Bus
|Departure from Coimbatore||9:00 pm|
|Tirupati Arrival time||6:00 am|
|Freshup and Breakfast||6:00 am – 7:00 am|
|Tiruchanur Padmavathi Devi Temple Visit||7:00 am – 7:45 am|
|Drive to Tirupati Balaji Bus station (near Alipiri)||8:10 am – 8:15 am|
|Boarding APSRTC Bus to Tirumala||8:30 am|
|Alipiri Checkpost Clearance||8:50 am|
|Arrival at Tirumala||9:30 am|
|Hair Offering and Bathing||9:30 am – 10:30 am|
|Reporting Time at ATC Car Parking||10:30 am|
|Darshan Type||Sheegra Darshan|
|Mandatory Dress Code||Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama. |
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half saree
|Total Darshan Hours (Expected)||1 hour 30 mins – 2 hours 30 mins|
|Darshan End Time||12:00 pm – 1:30 pm|
|Laddu Prasadam Collection from the Counter||20 mins (Keep Rs.2 change for one Laddu Cover)|
|Start to Tirupati By APSRTC Bus||1 hour|
|Lunch Hours||2:30 pm – 3:30 pm|
|Sri Padmavathi Devi Temple, Tiruchanur||4:00 pm – 5:00 pm|
|Start to Coimbatore||8:00 pm|
|Arrival at Coimbatore||5:00 am|
The above-mentioned timings might change on special days.
Coimbatore To Tirupati Package Tour
- Advance booking available from 1 day to 365 days in advance.
- Darshan Package is non-transferrable and cancellation policy applies.
- Darshan Package Cost includes Accommodation, To and Fro Travel charges, Complimentary Breakfast, Sheegra Darshan ticket and Guide Service Charges.
- One can avail 2 Laddus per ticket.
- Children under 10 years don’t need tickets. It is free entry with their parents.
- All devotees required to carry Original Photo ID proof to avail Darshan.
- Darshan packages not available on special days such as Brahmostavam, Vaikunta Ekadasi/ Dwadasi, Rathsapathami and Koil Alwar Thirumanjanam days.
For Coimbatore To Tirupati Package Tour Booking, Please call @ +91 85000 85151
Reference Link: details