Chottanikkara temple Timings
Chottanikkara temple Timings, Opening and Closing Hours
|Mon-Tue-Wed-Thu-Sat-Sun||Mandalam and Friday|
|1||Temple Opening Hours||4:00 am||3:30 am|
|2||Nirmalya Darshan||4:00 am||3:30 am|
|3||Seeveli||6:00 am||6:00 am|
|4||Guruthi Naivedyam at Kizhukkavu Temple||7:30 am||7:30 am|
|5||Pantheeradi Pooja||After 7:45 am||After 7:45 am|
|6||Ucha Pooja||12:00 pm||12:00 pm|
|7||Uchaseeveli||12:10 pm||12:10 pm|
|8||Temple closing Hour||12:10 pm||12:10 pm|
|9||Temple opening Hours||4:00 pm||4:00 pm|
|10||Deeparadhana||6:15 pm||6:15 pm|
|11||Athazha Pooja||7:30 pm||7:30 pm|
|12||Seeveli||8:00 pm||8:00 pm|
|13||Valia Guruthi at Kizhukkavu Temple||8:45 pm||8:45 pm|
|14||Temple Closing Hours||8:45 pm||8:45 pm|
Annaprasad: 1:00 pm Daily.
Auspicious date: Tue and Fri.
Mandatory Dress Code:
Women: Saree/ Chudidar
Men: Dhoti or trouser without a shirt.
How to reach Chottanikkara temple?
- The nearest airport is at Kochi which is 39 Km away.
- The nearest railway station is at Ernakulam South which is 18 Km away.
- Ernakulam North station is 20 Km away.
- The direct bus is available from Ernakulam station which is 20 Km away.
- Bus available from Kaloor to the temple.
Reference Link: details