Chottanikkara Choroonu Timings, Cost, Booking procedure
Timings: 6:00 am – 12:00 pm. Daily.
Ticket Cost: Rs.100/ Child
Period: Performed to the child between 5th and 6th month.
Men: White Dhoti, Upper Cloth (not wear Shirt)
Women: Saree / Half saree/ Salwars
Baby: Kasavu Mundu. It is available at the temple itself
This Pooja is performed inside a mandapam. Father/ Mother or Relative can participate in this event. Required food items will be provided by the temple staff itself. A small quantity of food will be served in Plantain leaf.
The Ticket has to be purchased at the counter on arrival for the same day event.
How to reach Chottanikkara temple?
- The nearest airport is at Kochi which is 39 Km from the temple.
- The nearest railway station is at Ernakulam South which is 18 Km away.
- Ernakulam North station is 20 Km away.
- The direct bus is available from Ernakulam station which is 20 Km from the temple.
- The direct bus available from Kaloor to the temple with good frequency.
Reference Link: details