Chottanikkara Guruthi Pooja
Chottanikkara Guruthi Pooja Timings, Cost, Booking, Auspicious days
Guruthi Pooja is performed to get rid of evil spirits. It is prepared out of Turmeric and Lime water which resembles Blood. It is offered Bhadrakali to achieve their Cherished objects. Minimum 3 vessels to 12 Vessels required to perform this Pooja. After partaking of the liquid the devotees carry it home and bury it in the four corners of the house and inside to ward off evil spirits.
Auspicious days: Tue or Fri. Crowd will be high on these two days. Advance booking required for this Pooja.
Chottanikkara Guruthi Pooja Details
Pooja Timing: 8:45 pm Every day.
Pooja Location: Keezhukavu Temple.
It is believed that being present here on Friday during Guruthi Pooja will relieve the devotee from all forms of mental illness.
|S.No||Pooja Name||Ticket Cost|
|1||Valiya Guruthy (12 Vessel)||Rs.25000|
|2||Valiya Guruthy (7 Vessel)||Rs.18500|
|3||Valiya Guruthy (5 Vessel)||Rs.16000|
|4||Valiya Guruthy (3 Vessel)||Rs.11000|
Chottanikkara Guruthi Benefits
- Mental Illness
- Get rid off Evil Spirits.
- Blessed with positive energy.
- Suffering from Black magic.
- Good health.
Mandatory Dress Code:
Women: Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half saree
Men: Dhoti or trouser without a shirt.
How to reach Chottanikkara temple?
- The nearest airport is at Kochi which is 39 Km from the temple.
- The nearest railway station is at Ernakulam South which is 18 Km away.
- Ernakulam North station is 20 Km away.
- The direct bus is available from Ernakulam station which is 20 Km from the temple.
- The direct bus available from Kaloor to the temple with good frequency.
Reference Link: details