Borra Caves Timings, Entry Fees, Opening and Closing Hours.
Borra Caves were discovered in the year 1807 by the
|1||10:00 am – 1:00 pm||Opening Hours|
|2||1:00 pm – 2:00 pm||Lunch Break Hours|
|3||2:00 pm – 5:00 pm||Opening Closing|
|4||5:00 pm||Remains Closed|
|S.No||Entry for||Ticket Cost|
|3||Digitial Camer or Still Camera||Rs.100|
|4||Cellphone with Camera||Rs.25|
Instructions for the Visitors
- No luggage bags allowed inside the Caves.
Interesting places to visit
- Ananthagiri Waterfalls which is 30 km from Vizag
- TYDA for bird watching, trekking and photography, which is 75 km from Vizag.
- Araku Valley landscape.
- Chaparai, a perennial stream which is 15 km from Araku.
- Katiki Waterfalls, 7 km from Borra Caves.
- Matsyagundam, which is 52 km from Araku.
- Padmapuram Gardens is 8 km from Araku.
How to reach Borra Caves?
- The nearest airport is at Visakhapatnam which is 94 km away.
- Visakhapatnam to Araku train stops at Borra Caves. The train starts at 6:50 am daily and reaches Borra caves by 9:41 am.
- It takes 3 hours 30 mins to reach caves from Visakhapatnam.
Reference Link: History