Bhairavakona Temple Timings, Poojas
|1||7:30 am||Temple Opening Hours|
|3||7:45 am – 1:00 pm||Sarva Darshan|
|4||1:00 pm – 2:00 pm||Break Hours|
|5||2:00 pm – 6:00 pm||Sarva Darshan|
Bhairavakona Temple Timings might differ on festival days.
Bhairavakona Temple Poojas
- Kumkum Archana will be performed for the goddess from 7:30 am – 12:00 pm. Devotees are required to carry Pooja materials. Ticket Cost Rs.101. Ticket cost does not include Pooja Samagri cost. Pooja materials include bangles, kumkum, Vibhoodhi, Sandal paste, Gingelly oil, Separate flowers, coconuts, Lemons..etc. Ticket cost Rs.101.
- Abhishekam can be performed for Siva Linga from 7:30 am – 12:00 pm. Pooja to be carried by the devotees which include milk, curd, honey, sugar, flowers ..etc. Ticket cost Rs.101
- Performing Abhishekam for Naga Siva Linga will be relieved from Naga Dosha. Ticket cost Rs.101
Bhairavakona Temple Special Poojas
- Chandi Homam will be performed during Navaratri days.
- Lingodhbhava Abhishekam will be performed during Sivaratri days
- Jathara will be performed on 3rd of Sivaratri
- 101 Temple tanks (Koneru) around the temple
- 101 Siva Linga in the temple
- Brahma, Vishnu and Siva in every temple at Bhairavakona
- Crow is not seen here which means devotees will be relieved from Shani on visiting this temple
- No neem trees around the temple
How to reach Bhairavakona Temple?
- The nearest Railway station is at Markapuram which is 50 Km away.
- Next nearest point is at Markapuram, which is 60 Km away.
- Route map to BhairavaKona, Nellore -> Udayagiri -> S.R.Puram -> Kothapalli -> Bhairava Kona
- From Kadapa -> Giddaluru -> Komarolu -> Pourumamilla -> S.R.Puram -> Bhairava kona
- Kanigiri -> CS Puram -> Bhairavakona
- Nearest airport is at Tirupati, which is 200 km from this hills.
- Ongole – Kandukur – Paamuru – CS Puram – Bhairava Kona
- Ongole – Kanigiri – CS Puram – Bhairavakona
Direct Bus facility
Direct bus available from Ongole to Bhairavakona during Karthika Masam as the crowd will be high on these dates.
Direct is available from Kanigiri to CS Puram and DG Peta.
Reference Link: History