Bhairavakona Interesting Places nearby, Distance and Timings
Places near Bhairavakona Temple
- Narayana Swamy Sajeeva Samadhi at Kovilam Padu and is 2 km from CS Puram. Devotees used to sleep at temple premises for a night. The crowd will be high during Sundays. Route Information: Ongole to Kanigiri – CS Puram – Narayana Swamy Temple.
- Next is Siddheswara Swamy Temple which is 60 km from this place. It goes via Udayagiri.
If devotees plan their trip on Sat then, 3 places can cover in a day.
- Malakonda Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple which is 70 km from Ongole. Route information: Ongole – Kandukuru – Malakonda.
- From Malakonda, it is 47 km to Narayana Swamy Temple. Route information (CS Puram – DG Peta).
- Next visit is to Bhairavakona Temple which is 28 km away.
Malakonda Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple opens on Sat only. So devotees can cover all these places in a plan if it is by Cab/Taxi.
Places at Bhairavakona Temple
- Temple built on a single rock. Design and architecture.
- Siva, Brahma and Vishnu can be seen here in all the temples
- Waterfalls are located close to the temple.
- Temple opens at 7 am.
- Temple will be crowded over the weekends and on special months/days.
Reference Link: History