Annavaram Marriage Procedure, Online Booking, Cost, Halls
Hall Cost Varies from Rs.3000 – Rs.5000 based on the Count.
Rs.3000 hall is ideally good for 50 – 60 members.
Rs.5000 marriage hall is good for 70 – 100 members.
Devotees usually perform the marriage at the Cottages by decorating a Small Mantap which is good for 10 to 15 members.
Annavaram Marriage Procedure and Booking
1. Simple Marriage includes
- 2 Tube lights
- 2 seating stands
- 40 chairs
- Mantapam Decoration.
2. One is allowed to book 2 rooms (max) as per the Devasthanam guidelines. It might change and is subjected Annavaram Devasthanam.
3. Pre-booking is required for Marriage Hall and Rooms. The devotee must visit in person to book the hall and Rooms at CRO office.
4. Marriage cost Varies during peak and off peak hours.
5. On special days the above-said rates might go high due to unavailability.
6. Marriage cost differs with Marriage Hall Cost, Decoration, No.of guests for the marriage, Pooja Samagri and Marriage dates.
7. Advance booking is required for Marriage Hall as Annavaram will be heavily crowded on auspicious dates
8. Private Marriage halls are also available below the hill. Annavaram Devasthanam can accommodate as many marriages as they can on the hilltop.
9. Devotees usually participate in Satyanarayana Vratham post-marriage. During Marriage dates, Vratham will be available from 3 am onward.
10. Marriage Hall booking requires Aadhaar Card and 10th Class certificates for Address and Age proofs from the bride, groom and their parents.
For more details, Please call or WhatsApp @ 85000 87012
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not providing any booking in this site, the devotee must visit the temple in person with all the required ID proofs to book the hall and other arrangements as needed.
Reference Link: timings