Annavaram Marriage Procedure, Online Booking, Cost, Halls
Hall Cost Varies from Rs.3000 – Rs.5000 based on the Count.
Rs.3000 hall is ideally good for 50 – 60 members.
Rs.5000 marriage hall is good for 70 – 100 members.
Devotees usually perform the marriage at the cottages by decorating a small mandap, which is good for 10 to 15 members.
Annavaram Marriage Procedure and Booking
1. Simple Marriage includes
- 2 Tube lights
- 2 seating stands
- 40 chairs
- Mantapam Decoration.
2. One is allowed to book 2 rooms (max) as per the Devasthanam guidelines. It might change and is subjected to Annavaram Devasthanam.
3. Pre-booking is required for Marriage Hall and Rooms. The devotee must visit in person to book the hall and Rooms at the CRO office.
4. Marriage costs Vary during peak and off-peak hours.
5. On special days the above-said rates might go high due to unavailability.
6. Marriage cost differs with marriage hall cost, decoration, number of guests for the marriage, pooja articles, and marriage dates.
7. booking is required for the Marriage Hall as Annavaram will be heavily crowded on auspicious dates
8. Private Marriage halls are also available below the hill. Annavaram Devasthanam can accommodate as many marriages as they can on the hilltop.
9. Devotees usually participate in Satyanarayana Vratham post-marriage. During Marriage dates, Vratham will be available from 3 am onward.
10. Marriage hall booking requires an Aadhaar card and 10th class certificates for address and age proofs from the bride, groom, and their parents.
For more details, Please call or WhatsApp 701-303-3309
Satyanarayana Vratham timings: 6 a.m to 6 p.m.
Place the mandap in the northeast or northeast corner of your home. Clean the mandap with turmeric and kumkum. Place a new cloth on top of it, and then pour rice uniformly on top of that. Get the Kalasham ready.
Place the Sathyanarayana photo and a betel leaf in front of the kalasham.
Put flower flowers and kumkum on the framed photograph, then carefully set it behind the Kalasham.
Place a piece of sugar on a small plate with a small turmeric ganesha. This is for Naivedyam.
Turn on your lamps. Perform Sankalpam before the puja based on your needs.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not providing any bookings on this site; the devotee must visit the temple in person with all the required ID proofs to book the hall and make other arrangements as needed.