Annavaram Ayush Homam Timings, Ticket Cost and Pooja procedure
Annavaram Temple Timings: 6:00 am to 9:00 pm
Ayush Homam Timings: 9:00 am to 11:00 am. Daily.
Ticket cost: Rs.2000 per couple. Pooja can be performed as a single or couple.
Pooja Prasadam for 4 devotees: Vedaseervachanam, Upper Cloth -1, Blouse piece – 1, Antaralaya Darshan and Annaprasadam.
Dress Code: Men must remove shirt and Vest. Female devotees to wear Saree.
Annavaram Ayush Homam Benefits
- Blessed with Good knowledge
- Will be blessed with Wealth and Courage
- Good health
- Healthy and peaceful living
- Intelligence and calmness
Ayush Homam Ticket Booking
- The devotees are advised to book ticket 7 days in advance
- This Pooja is performed daily for group of devotees.
- At present online booking is not available for this Pooja.
- The devotee can choose the Pooja date while booking the ticket at the counter.
How to reach Annavaram Temple?
- The nearest railway station is at Annavaram which is 5.1 Km away.
- The direct train is available from Tirupati, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada.
- The direct bus is available from Vijayawada, Rajahmundry, Visakhapatnam and Kakinada.
- The nearest airport is at Visakhapatnam which is 116 Km away. It takes 2 hours from Visakhapatnam to the airport.
- Rajahmundry Airport is 87 km away.