Vaikunta Ekadasi 2023 Darshan Tickets Booking Procedure and Counter locations in Tirupati
From December 23 to January 1, devotees can visit Vaikunta Dwara for ten days. 4.23 Laksh Darshan passes will be issued at the counters at nine places in Tirupati. Sri Venkateswara Swamy, along with His consorts, will ride Swarna ratham on Mada streets on the day of Vaikunta Ekadasi, from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Chakra Snanam will be held from 4:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. on December 24, which is Vaikunta Dwadasi day.
Importance of Vaikunta Dwara Darshan
The ten-day Vaikuntha Dwara Darshan is very important. In Vaikuntam, the abode of Sri Maha Vishnu, the first six months of the Uttarayana period are thought to be twelve hours of morning, and the last six months of the Dakshinayana period are thought to be twelve hours of night. The holy books of Hindu Sanatana Dharma say that ten days in Dhanurmasam are equal to forty minutes in Vaikuntam. This is when Sri Maha Vishnu attends the court and gives darshan to His Devaganas, or followers. This is the same as ten days of Vaikunta Dwara Darshan. Because of this, these ten days are holy.
Vaikunta Ekadasi 2023 Darshan Tickets Booking Procedure
In Tirupati, 90 ticket booking counters were set up in nine places to issue Vaikunta Dwara Darshan time slot tokens starting at 2:00 p.m. on December 22. There will be more than 4 lakh Sarva Darshan tokens given out until the limit is used up.
Vaikunta Ekadasi 2023 Darshan Tickets Booking Counters in Tirupati
- Vishnu Nivasam, Opposite Tirupati railway station
- Srinivasam, Opposite Tirupati Bus station
- Govindaraja Swamy Choultries, beside Tirupati railway station
- Bhudevi complex, near Alipiri Mettu entrance
- Ramachandra Pushkarani, near Mahathi Auditorium
- Indira Maidan, near TUDA office Tirupati
- Jeevakona High School
- Rama Naidu High School in Bairagipatteda
- ZP School in M.R. Palli.
People who have Darshan passes will only be able to get to Tirumala 24 hours before their Darshan time. At all the counters, it will be said that devotees without a pass can come to Tirumala but not for Srivari darshan.
There will also be display boards with QR codes at each counter and key intersections in the temple city. This way, followers from other areas can easily find them and get tokens.
Devotees who don’t have tokens can get to Tirumala, but they can’t get Darshan. They are free to go to other places in Tirumala, such as Papavinasanam, Akasa Ganga, and more.
From December 22 at 2 p.m., Devasthanam will give out 4,23,500 Sarva Darshan offline tokens at all 92 counters in 9 places in Tirupati.
Tirupati VIP, Arjitha Seva, and Privileged Darshan updates
- On these ten days, TTD has stopped giving special Darshan to senior citizens, people with disabilities, NRIs, people in the defense forces, and others.
- From December 22 to 24 and from December 31 to January 1, TTD canceled all Arjita Sevas, including Kalyanotsavam, Unjal Seva, and Arjita Brahmotsavam.
- From December 25th to December 30th, all of these sevas will be held in Ekantham.
- From December 23 to January 1, the Sahasra Deepalankara Seva will be held in Ekantham. On Ekadasi Day, Vishnu Sahasranama Parayanam will be held at the Nada Niranjanam stage. On the same day, Bhagavad Gita Parayanam will also be held in honor of Gita Jayanti.
- Pranaya Kalaha Mahotsavam will be held at Tirumala on December 28.
- Because there aren’t many rooms in Tirumala, devotees are requested to choose rooms in Tirupati during these ten days.
- VIPs on the protocol list are the only ones who can get Darshan. No letters of recommendation are taken or given.