Uchi Pillayar temple timings, Entry fees, Darshan Duration
Dress Code: Any decent outfit
Darshan Duration: 20 to 30 mins during weekdays. 30 to 45 mins during weekends and 2 to 3 hours during festival days.
Best Time to visit: Sep to Jun 1st week.
Darshan Ticket Cost: Free entry for all devotees.
Uchi Pillayar temple timings
- Temple Opening Hours: 6:00 am
- Usakkalam: 6:00 am to 7:00 am
- Kalasandhi: 8:00 am to 9:00 am
- Ucchikalam Pooja: 8:00 am to 9:00 am
- Sayarachai Pooja: 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Fifth Kalam: 6;00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Ardhajama Pooja: 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Temple closing Hours: 8:00 pm
Uchi Pillayar Temple Darshan timings
- Opening Hours: 6:00 am to 8:00 pm
Navaratri festival days, Vinayagar Chaturthi and Car Festival in the month of Chithirai will be crowded.
Thayumana Temple Darshan Timings
- Morning Hours: 6:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Evening Hours: 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Manikka Vinayagar Temple Darshan Timings
- Morning Hours: 5:30 am to 12:00 pm
- Evening Hours: 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm
The above-mentioned temple timings will change on festival days.
Daily Annadanam for 200 devotees will be performed from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm.
How to reach Uchi Pillayar Temple?
- Temple is 5 Km from Central Bu station
- It is 1 Km from Chathiram Bus station.
- Temple is 0.5 Km from Trichy Main Gate.
- Bus frequency is high from Trichy Bus station to the temple.
- The nearest Railway station is at Trichy which is 5 Km away.
- The nearest airport is at Trichy which is 8.4 Km away.